Are you looking for an exciting way to earn hundreds of dollars for free? Citizens Bank Bonus is the way to go!
Currently, Citizens Bank is offering a $400 bonus for new customers who open a qualifying checking account. This is an amazing opportunity if you want to earn instant cash. But this Citizens Bank 400 checking bonus is only available for anyone living in eligible states.
In this article, you can check for your eligibility to earn this bonus. And if you are eligible, you can follow our simple guide to claiming the bonus. And if you are interested in the digital alternative of banks, check out Paypal promotions
Citizens Bank Bonus: An Overview
Citizens Bank is one of the huge banks with numerous branches spread around the globe. They offer different types of bank accounts including checking, savings, and business accounts.
Apart from the basic banking services, you can take advantage of their promotions and earn a Citizens Bank Bonus of up to $400. Sounds exciting? So, without any further ado, let’s dive right in and learn about all these promotions.
Citizens Bank $400 Bonus: Checking Bonus
You can take advantage of the currently available Citizens Bank Bonus of $400 for opening a new checking account. But make sure you are eligible to claim this offer.
Check for Eligibility
To qualify for the bonus, you must
- Live in one of the eligible states (CT, DE, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, VA, D.C., MD, FL)
- Make a direct deposit of $500 or more.
Steps to Earn Citizens Bank $400 Bonus?
Want to earn a Citizens Bank Bonus of $400? Here’s how:
- Open a new personal checking account with Citizens Bank and make sure to use the offer code for the $300 bonus.
- Within 60 days of account opening, have at least one single direct deposit of $500 or more post to your new checking account. This will earn you a $300 bonus as part of the Citizens Bank bonus promotion.
- To earn an additional $100 bonus, get paid $2 per qualified debit transaction that posts and clears your new checking account within 60 days of account opening.
By following these 3 simple steps, you can earn a total of $400 with the Citizens Bank Bonus promotion.
More About the Citizens Bank Bonus
Here are some more things that you need to keep in mind before claiming your Citizens bank bonus:
- Tax: You might have to pay tax for your bonus. This sign-up is considered taxable and the company reports the amount to IRS as interest.
- New user: To claim the Citizens bank bonus, you must a new user. This means you should not have any other account. And people who are secondary signers to another bank are not eligible for this offer.
When Do You Get Your Citizens Bank Bonus?
According to Citizens Bank, eligible customers will receive their bonus on the last day of the fourth month following their account opening date, as long as they meet the direct deposit requirements of the welcome bonus. Additionally, bonuses earned through cumulative debit card transactions will also be paid out on this date.
Which Bank Gives the Most Bonuses?
Here’s a list of banks that give the most bonuses in 2023.
- Chase: $2,000 bonus.
- SoFi: up to $250 bonus.
- TD Bank: up to $300 bonus.
- M&T Bank: up to $200 bonus.
- Citibank: up to $2,000 bonus.
- PNC Bank: up to $400.
- BMO Harris: up to $350 bonus.
Would you like to earn up to a $500 bonus? Here’s the complete guide on Chase Freedom Unlimited referral program
To sum it up, the Citizens Bank bonus is an easy way to earn free money in just a few steps. When you sign up as a new user and complete the requirements mentioned in this article, you earn a $300 welcome bonus.
And if you make a debit card purchase, you get an additional $100. This way you can earn a total of $400. It’s a pretty great deal as a welcome offer. Just make sure to check for your eligibility and you’re good to go!
FAQs about Citizens Bank
How do I get a bonus from my new bank account?
You can earn a bank account bonus by meeting requirements like direct deposit, minimum deposit, debit card use, and bill payments. Make sure to read and understand the terms before opening an account.
How much interest does Citizens Bank pay?
Citizens Bank offers a wide range of financial products, including savings accounts. However, the interest rate for savings accounts is usually very low and usually, the highest APY (Annual Percentage Yield) offered is .05%. It’s important to note that the interest rate is subject to change and can vary based on the type of account, the balance, and the location.