Are you looking forward to reducing your grocery bill? Ibotta review will allow you to learn about this cash-back app where you can not only save money on your bills but also make extra bucks on the side.
You can download the app or install the extension on your browser. This Ibotta review will take a closer look at what this app is about, how it works, and what are its pros and cons.
Ibotta Review At a Glance
Here’s everything that you need to know about the Ibotta app:
- It’s a cash-back platform that lets you save and earn money.
- Ibotta lets you earn rewards on your purchases.
- You can link your store loyalty cards as well
- It offers a $15 sign-up bonus
What is Ibotta?
Ibotta is an extension and app-based platform where you can earn cash back money on your purchases. It’s free of cost to use. Let me help you wind your watches back and take a closer look at the history of this platform. It was founded back in 2012. Since then, they claim to have gained over 35 million users. Moreover, it partners with different companies. Basically, it works by providing cash back on purchased items, typically the grocery.
How Does Ibotta Works?
Here’s how Ibotta works.
- Ibotta works by providing services to the users.
- The users can earn cashback rewards on purchased items. It can be used during online shopping as well as in-store shopping.
- You can use it through the app or browser extension.
- The process is simple. After making a purchase through the online platform, cashback will be automatically applied during the checkout.
- In case of an in-store purchase, you must take a photo of the receipt and upload it to the app.
- You can even look for nearby stores and partner brands on the app.
Ibotta: Pros & Cons
We did a thorough Ibotta review for weeks to test all the strengths and weaknesses of the platform. Here’s a list of observed roses and thorns that are with the platform.
|You receive fast cash back.||Although it is free to use, it may deduct $3.99 monthly from your earnings as a maintenance fee.|
|You are offered multiple payment methods.||You have to wait for cashback to be a total of $15 to withdraw.|
|There’s a huge range of products to shop from.||You have to apply for an offer before purchasing.|
|You can find and claim offers easily.|
Ibotta is completely free to use. You can earn side money without investing any fee. The only money you have to pay is $3.99 which is deducted by Ibotta as a maintenance fee. After your cashback total reaches $15, you are able to withdraw the money. You can even redeem it as gift cards.
Ibotta Promotion: Earn $15 with Ibotta!
Ibotta promotions offer a sign-up bonus of $15 for all its new members. It’s basically a $10 sign-up bonus with an extra $5 for redeeming the offer. This is a great feature of the Ibotta platform, which allows you to earn extra money on the side.
Ibotta rewards new users with a $15 welcome bonus when you download the Ibotta App and redeem your first offer within 14 days of using the app.
How to get Ibotta sign-up bonus:
- You must be a brand new Saver to Ibotta.
- Download the Ibotta app from this link
- Enter your first name or email.
- Enter referral code RIWKCGX
- Go to your account setting and complete the verification method.
- Redeem 1 offer within 14 days to get $15 sign up bonus.
- Your bonus will be credited to your earnings section.
- You’ll be able to withdraw your earnings via PayPal or Bank transfer.
So, if you want to earn side bucks, take a look at Ibotta promotions to learn more about it.
Check out: Best Cashback and apps rewards
Ibotta is a decent option for all who shop grocery online and want to earn cash-back rewards. It is easy to use with multiple payout options. So, if you are looking for a legitimate cash-back platform to buy your groceries from, Ibotta is one of the best platforms for you.
FAQs about Strike
Is the Strike App Safe?
Yes, Ibotta is a safe and legitimate cash-back app. It is free to use. The company was founded by Bryan Leach and has its headquarters in Denver. Trustpilot has scored it 4.2 out of 5 with 60% “excellent” ratings.
Does Ibotta give you money?
Yes, Ibotta offers real cash back on grocery items. It involves cash rather than coupons. You are allowed to choose from thousands of retailers. You can even link your store loyalty account to Ibotta.